PNFL 2036 Draft Process

Charlie-49ers

PNFL 2036 Draft Process

Postby Charlie-49ers » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:13 pm

As Rich mentioned in his earlier email this morning, he is planning on opening the Draft on Monday at noon (East Coast) on the Message Board. He also mentioned that he is willing to do DraftStock, but cannot start until next weekend, however, we have all had the Rookies for a few weeks, so everyone should be ready to go. In this regard, I am proposing a combination of both! I would like to see the Draft start on Monday on the Message Board and hope that everyone stays on top of the Draft, and ready to pick within a reasonable time. If you are going to be AWOL for any length of time, send us your next pick or two so we can keep it moving. Come next Saturday/Sunday, depending on Rich's travel schedule, we will finish the Draft using DraftStock so that we do not have a two-week draft process. If everyone (emphasis added) stays on top of this, sends an email to the next guy drafting after you pick, then the process should run smoothly.

If you start trade discussions, please try to limit the negotiations to a couple of hours or emails. I am sure that the League does not want to be hung up for two days mid-second round while someone is trying to negotiate moving up or down three slots in the Draft. Be reasonable and considerate to the other owners. If you are looking for interest, post it now. If you would like to trade, send the emails now. Lets be ready to go tomorrow at noon, and lets keep it moving.

Dan-Cincinnati

Re: PNFL 2036 Draft Process

Postby Dan-Cincinnati » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:32 pm

Sounds good

Rich-League Officer

Re: PNFL 2036 Draft Process

Postby Rich-League Officer » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:45 am

Any draftsock usage would likely be limited to next Sunday, 23rd.
So lets try and have a reasonably smooth forum draft and see where we land.
At the same time, nobody should feel rushed either.
It's not a race to see if we can get done in 48hrs.

Return to “General”