Will Atlanta win in 2045
- Dean-Atlanta
- Posts: 1890
- Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:46 pm
- Location: Lynnwood, WA
Will Atlanta win in 2045
What is more likely? 10 wins or 10 losses in 2045?
Dean
The Atlanta Falcons
"We did more football on the bottom of pizza boxes than anywhere else."
- Jerry Glanville
The Atlanta Falcons
"We did more football on the bottom of pizza boxes than anywhere else."
- Jerry Glanville
- Dean-Atlanta
- Posts: 1890
- Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:46 pm
- Location: Lynnwood, WA
Re: Will Atlanta win in 2045
For the record I have not voted in this poll. I guess if I voted win 10 games you'd all think I was the only one voting that way because all 8 who have voted say lose 10 games. So there are 9 who have not voted yet.
Dean
The Atlanta Falcons
"We did more football on the bottom of pizza boxes than anywhere else."
- Jerry Glanville
The Atlanta Falcons
"We did more football on the bottom of pizza boxes than anywhere else."
- Jerry Glanville
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests