LA Players after Super Bowl before new season

Steve-LA Chargers

LA Players after Super Bowl before new season

Postby Steve-LA Chargers » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:32 am

LB Blair Brown (currently unsigned for 2044 - needs to pass physical)
Expect a 2nd round pick for him. I'll extend his contract for next season (2.5 points) only.

QB Dak Prescott (currently unsigned for 2044 - needs to pass physical)
I'm willing to extend his contract for two seasons (4 points) but would expect a 2nd round pick in return. If we do this deal, you take on the risk of rolling the dice and hoping he passes his physicals so you have a phenomenal starting QB for two seasons. Alternatively, I'll extend his contract for one season contract (2.5 points) and expect a 3rd.

S Trill Williams (currently unsigned for 2044 - needs to pass physical)
I'll extend his contract for two seasons (4 points) so I would expect a 3rd round pick in return. Alternatively, I'll give him a one season contract (2.5 points) and expect a 4th.

QB DeShone Kizer (signed for 2044)
Expect a 4th round pick or points.

WR Cedrick Wilson (currently unsigned for 2044 - needs to pass physical)
Solid receiver. Took a king's ransom to get him. I'll extend his contract for one season (2.5 points) for you but would expect a decent draft pick in return.

WR Russel Gage (currently unsigned for 2044 - needs to pass physical)
Solid receiver. Was Dak's favorite target when they were in Green Bay. I'll extend his contract for one season (2.5 points) so I would expect a decent draft pick in return.
Los Angeles Chargers
2041 Super Bowl XLIV Champions
Former commish of the XFBS, XFL, and CCFL

Steve-LA Chargers

Re: LA Players after Super Bowl before new season

Postby Steve-LA Chargers » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:31 am

Apologies for misleading anyone, but I'm taking Trill Williams off the board. The terms I outlined for him were unrealistically low considering I drafted him at 4-1 and he's been through three TCs. I'm going to hold on to him and reevaluate him.
Los Angeles Chargers

Steve-LA Chargers

Re: LA Players after Super Bowl before new season

Postby Steve-LA Chargers » Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:05 pm

After getting clarity from the commishes and realizing I can't trade these (or any) players before the new season, this board is now fully closed. The described potential deals are void and null and will not happen.
Los Angeles Chargers

Return to “Trade Talk”