Vikings to NFC

James-Eagles

Re: Vikings to NFC

Postby James-Eagles » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:24 pm

Dean-Atlanta wrote:Steve's not losing 9 games next season. Your team is more likely to do that when I go 2-0 against you like I did in 2041 and 2042. When Jerry and Shawn also go 2-0 against you, good luck NOT losing 9 games in 2044. That's 6 losses right there and you can easily find three AFC teams to lose to.

Dean did you get into Irsay's stash. I thought i warned you about that. I am pretty sure you found your home in the bottom of the NFC East. 18 of 25 season have double digit loses. I am pretty sure 9 loss season is a good season for you.

I think you and Glanville share a future.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39331202/ex-nfl-coach-jerry-glanville-named-dc-nw-oklahoma-state D2 here you come.

Dean-Atlanta

Postby Dean-Atlanta » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:20 am

Lions-James wrote:
Dean-Atlanta wrote:Steve's not losing 9 games next season. Your team is more likely to do that when I go 2-0 against you like I did in 2041 and 2042. When Jerry and Shawn also go 2-0 against you, good luck NOT losing 9 games in 2044. That's 6 losses right there and you can easily find three AFC teams to lose to.

Dean did you get into Irsay's stash. I thought i warned you about that. I am pretty sure you found your home in the bottom of the NFC East. 18 of 25 season have double digit loses. I am pretty sure 9 loss season is a good season for you.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39331202/ex-nfl-coach-jerry-glanville-named-dc-nw-oklahoma-state D2 here you come.

Tell us again how you go 8-4 in the first 12 weeks of the season and then go 0-4 in the last 4 weeks and almost back OUT of the playoffs, and then mail in a set of PPPs to make the fastest possible exit from those playoffs? Were you also "pretty sure" you were going to win those last four games?
Dean
The Atlanta Falcons

"We may win big or lose big, but we don't dodge anybody and we don't makes excuses when we lose."
- Jerry Glanville

James-Eagles

Postby James-Eagles » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:50 pm

Dean-Atlanta wrote:
Lions-James wrote:

Tell us again how you go 8-4 in the first 12 weeks of the season and then go 0-4 in the last 4 weeks and almost back OUT of the playoffs, and then mail in a set of PPPs to make the fastest possible exit from those playoffs? Were you also "pretty sure" you were going to win those last four games?

Considering I had 0 prep time for those games I will take it. 17th best roster going 8-8 making the playoffs. I think that is a win. I don't blame player ratings for my bad coaching. I was just speaking facts 72% of the season you coach you lose 10 or more games. That is a fact. It is also a fact you are as bad as most Dallas Cowboys fans and SEC fans not Georgia talking all kinds of shit just to shit the bed when it matters.

I know most likely Steve will win 10+ games and make the playoffs. See it was humorous jab. Everyone knows Steve is going to win that many game and make the playoffs. The way he worded it allowed me to use a twist of phrase in my response. I understand humor can be as hard as building a PPP. It seems both allude you. I like to say someday you will get it but it's been over 12 years. I think this is just the reality.

Just so you don't get it twisted. I have never claimed to be a good coach. I have always claimed to be average to below average. I just claim to be better than you. Yes I backed into the playoff spot. I was still in the running. I think people forget 3 of those games were against Playoff teams and 2 teams who played in week 18.

Return to “General”