Vikings to NFC

Rich-League Officer

Vikings to NFC

Postby Rich-League Officer » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:22 am

After weeks of intense negotiations with Barney, the Vikings have agreed to move to the NFC West in 2044.
The Saints, who are now open for the moment will shift to the AFC West. And then change their team name to fit into the neighborhood.

Jerry-Redskins

Re: Vikings to NFC

Postby Jerry-Redskins » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:47 am

Just like CFB. Moving up in conference
2013, 2036 PNFL Champion

Steve-LA Chargers

Postby Steve-LA Chargers » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:55 am

Cool! Steelers need a normal divisional foe. Saints should become the Bengals, Browns or Ravens. Broncos don’t seem to last long in this league.
Los Angeles Chargers
2041 Super Bowl XLIV Champions
Former commish of the XFBS, XFL, and CCFL

Matt-Jacksonville

Postby Matt-Jacksonville » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:38 pm

I would suggest Denver to make it as close to the actual old AFC West as possible. I'd even recommend swapping Seattle and Pittsburgh.

Rich-League Officer

Postby Rich-League Officer » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:09 pm

Mitch tells me Shuggy wants to change to KC and move, while Mitch renames.
That would leave the Saints where they are.
Feels like it could be a messy off season.

James-Eagles

Postby James-Eagles » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:48 pm

I think all this moving is getting out of hand just pick a team and a division and stay there. Moving really won't get you anything better. Justin and Thomas and jerry are the 3 best coaches in the league. Mitch is close behind so each division pretty much has their division winner.

AFC Least is made up 3 teams not the Jets that rotate that 2nd spot.

AFC West is really 2 teams KC and LA and the rest now.
The playoff picks in the AFC now is KC vs LA and the rest of the Conference flipping a coin to see who loses to the Jets week 1 of the playoffs

NFC east will be Washington Most likely Detroit and g-man fighting for 2nd with Atlanta bring up the rear. Most likely only Detroit having a shot at the playoffs every few seasons.

NFC West Chicago will win it. Minnesota and San Fran will be the wild Card most season unless Detroit does something. Seattle and New Orleans will be playing to get close to .500

Personally I fell like Minnesota moving hurts the AFC West and doesn't really help the NFC. It really just seems like a bunch of busy work for nothing really . NFL rivals don't exist in PNFL. PNFL rivals do Washington vs Kansas City, Washington vs Detroit, Chicago vs Jets, Washington vs Chicago, Kansas City vs LA, Kansas City vs Minnesota, The ones I am not sure of Minnesota vs LA and Washington vs Jets. I think there are others I think Atlanta vs G-man is becoming one Seattle vs Atlanta may be The 3 teams in the AFC East. It isn't teams that have rivals it is coaches. I get some of you don't like certain teams in the NFL and be nice to play them but the reality is most aren't in the PNFL. Minnesota moving to the NFC West gets them 0 NFL rivals. Card,Seahawks, Saints and Niners are not rivals of Vikings. PNFL is not the NFL

If I offended anyone I am sorry but there is no reason to believe coaches that finish below .500 90% of the time are going to finish above .500. Just for the record that really is all but 7 coaches in the league. May be 8 if you give me a pass during rebuilding.

To give people an idea I say if I ranks the division by strength before the move

AFC West
NFC West(They are a close second)
NFC East(Distant 3rd)
AFC East

If Minnesota moves
NFC West
AFC West(Distant 2nd)
NFC East(Close 3rd)
AFC East

I think the move will make one division heads and shoulders above the rest.

TLDR- PNFLisn't the NFL personally I think moving teams is too much work for no gain. Division are as balanced as they are going to get any moves will just mess that up.

James-Eagles

Postby James-Eagles » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:51 pm

Jerry-Redskins wrote:Just like CFB. Moving up in conference

That is Conference merging in preparation for a downsize of the Big 5 to the Big 2 football division.

This is teams moving around to move around. I think people just think Rich is bored all offseason

Mitch-Oilers

Postby Mitch-Oilers » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:02 pm

Just let Thomas and Justin be Conference Captains and let them draft the teams for each conference. Ha!
AFC West Champion 2038, 2039, 2041, 2043
AFC Champion 2043

Matt-Jacksonville

Postby Matt-Jacksonville » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:16 am

I agree with James to an extent. We have a very delicate balance of parity in the league. If we start mucking with that, we could disrupt that balance.

James-Eagles

Postby James-Eagles » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:23 am

Fine everyone wants NFL reality
1935 NFL had 9 team so the NFC

NFC West
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packer
Chicago Bear
Chicago Cardinals

NFC East
New York Giants
Brooklyn Dodgers
Pittburgh Pirates
Boston Redskins
Philadelphia Eagles

That would mean Atlanta, Seattle ,San Fran, New Orleans and Anahiem should pick from the Eagles, Pirates, Dodgers, Bears and Packers

1966 AFL had 9 teams so the AFC

AFC East
Buffalo Bills
Boston Patroits
New york Jets
Miami Dolphins
Houston Oilers

AFC West
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders
San Diego Chargers
Denver Broncos