Attribute Idea

Matt-Jacksonville

Re: Attribute Idea

Postby Matt-Jacksonville » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:51 pm

Four games decided by 8 or fewer points this season could have put me at 5-9 at this point and picking a bit later. 2-3 more decided by 11 pts or less and we're not having this conversation.

This league is ultra-competitive. Even Thomas had a down year last year. What someone things on draft day may or may not pan out. I definitely thought I had figured out my issues that lead to a disappointing season in 2041, but apparently there is still much work to do.

James-Eagles

Re: Attribute Idea

Postby James-Eagles » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:21 am

I am indifferent on this but I don't see the point to changing things until we see the effect of rating reductions. One of my biggest issues with this league is we are too fast to changed. The 2-DL rule is a prime example(I would argue had 0 effect) . Second biggest problem is we don't get things time to see their full effect. This rule and the one Jerry suggested about points and that discussion. Let the currect draft move be in place for awhile before we look at changing it. Most of the player from those drafts aren't even playing.

The league is in a good place. We are the most active we have been for year. We have more balance than year. Why do things that are only going to screw that up.

Return to “General”