The Sacko Bowl

James-Eagles

Re: The Sacko Bowl

Postby James-Eagles » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:58 pm

Dean-Atlanta wrote:I think this post was misunderstood by some. The loser of the battle of 4-12 teams will be the ONLY 4-12 team and ranked #18 and get the first overall pick. The winner of that game will be 5-11 and finish who knows where based on tie breakers.

This would be true if you were playing each other this week. News flash you are playing New England not Jacksonville. Again who would be in the bowl wouldn't be decided until the end of the season which it isn't yet. The only way you would be in said bowl would be if you already plan on losing which was the point of my first reply. Already talking about being one of the 2 worst teams at the season end when you have a chance not to be. Only 2 coaches have talked about giving up on the season this year. One might make the playoffs and the other is excited to be one of the two worst teams. I also think you miss the point of the game. It is meant to humiliate losers of the league not a badge of honor. It isn't meant to be a cool thing that people who are going to be in it want to talk about. It is something the other members bring up to the teams that are going to be in it to make fun of them. It should be the last thing the teams that will be in it would want to talk about. Yet it seems to be the only thing you want to talk about.

Dean-Atlanta wrote:Are you forgetting the 2026 season?

https://pnfl.biz/2026%20main.html

I won't deny you recognition for your own ability at sucktion.

Again you are so close but completely miss the point. The "Sacko Bowl" Is a game bewteen the two worst teams played after the regular season. That is something I have never been in so can't have lost said game to get the Throphy. Yes I went 0-16.
https://pnfl.biz/Drafts/PNFL2027Draft.html
https://pnfl.biz/Drafts/PNFL2028Draft.html
I had a plan and got the players with the picks I had.
You are 4-11 could be one of the worst teams in the league.
How many 1st round picks do you have next season? 0
Oh may be you stock piled 2nd and 3rd round picks how many in the top 3 round picks? 1
May be it is because you are stock piling points to make a move in free agency or preparing for a rebuild? 4.5 points only 2 teams have less.
You moraged your future and still ended up as one of the worst teams in the league. I am impressed. That is the level of sucking I haven't seen in ages except I think I see that level almost ever year.

Sorry you are the only one who has mastered it. You are number 17 in winning percent of all active coaches.
Chicago Justin Adams Tucker 353 158 0 0.691
New York A Thomas Murphy 332 162 1 0.671
Kansas City Mitch Graul 129 85 1 0.600
San Francisco Charlie Rogers 429 305 1 0.584
Washington Jerry Seymour 367 288 0 0.560
Minnesota Barney McDermott 60 50 1 0.541
New Orleans Frederic Perez 31 32 0 0.492
Los Angeles Steve Corbett 167 182 2 0.476
Detroit James Bloomer 205 283 0 0.420
Jacksonville Matt Weston 75 114 0 0.397
Indianapolis Tim Hoover 22 34 0 0.393
Pittsburgh Donovon Lee 12 19 0 0.387
Seattle Mark Hill 41 70 0 0.369
New York N Shawn Hamilton 112 202 2 0.354
New England Stephen Mocsan 32 63 0 0.337
Anaheim Nick Arellano 5 10 0 0.333
Atlanta Dean Chambers 126 263 1 0.323
Las Vegas Neil Santos 11 27 0 0.289

The only coach with more than 50 games that can't win 1/3 of your games. You belong in the carreer game.
I mean I am pretty sure you have the record for most double digit losing seasons. The record for seeming to get the point and actually completely missing it. You are the one that seems excited to get this trophy is it because the only thing you have a chance of winning is a contest at losing.

It was the point you missed the whole time you were trying to create a rivalary between us. I am an average to below average coach and an average GM. The coaches I am going to get excited to play and circle are the good to great coaches or at least someone on my level. You are a below average GM and a below average coach. You are good at play design but your gm and coaching record speaks for themselves. Until you get better I will never concidered you a rival. You have always been the little dog jumping around the big dog trying to get his attention to me. The problem is I am not a big dog. I am one of the coaches the big dogs get a week off of prep when they play them. You are way to knowledgable to really be this bad for this long. I am gnerally 5 to 9 win coach. You are generally a below 5 win coach. Let me put it in something you will understand You are Vanderbilt in the SEC with no out of conference games.

I want you to get better. I don't like it when I play you it feel bad if the game was close and if I lose by a point feels like I got blown out. I don't want to feel like I have should have 2 wins in my division before the season starts. I want you to realize whatever you are doing isn't working. It hasn't in the last 20 seasons. Your winning season are flukes. Please strive to be better. A loser's cup should not be the highlight of your season.

I understand it is all in fun etc. The problem is that is what bad teams tell himselves to not feel bad about being bad. It was like the whole giving up 49 points to Washington. It had nothing to do with the level of your players. Your PPP was bad. It seemed like you were the only one who didn't know it. I didn't lose to Kansas City, Indy and San Fran because of my players. They put out better PPPs. I tried to beat them they did better. I plan on improving my prep if I have time this offseason.

Matt-Jacksonville

Re: The Sacko Bowl

Postby Matt-Jacksonville » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:27 pm

Also, the only reason I got the #1 pick over Atlanta is that I had a bad PPP with several issues when I played them and lost a close game. I mean my special teams was so screwed up I was kicking 80+ yd FGs. That was 100% on me, but I got it turned around and beat Minnesota to finish the season. We know you can do it Dean. I personally would like to see you in the Super Bowl again.

Return to “Trash Talk”