Atlanta at Chicago post-game

Dean-Atlanta

Atlanta at Chicago post-game

Postby Dean-Atlanta » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:40 am

In the email Mitch posted:

Sounds like the real life Chargers. I wonder if Atlanta will fire the Head Coach and GM?

LOL!

In the NFL,, they do fire the Head Coach and GM because fans are impatient and want to win now. The team brings in a new coach/GM who can't fix it in 3 seasons only to also get fired. The NFL's dumpster fire teams continue to be dumpster fires.

In the PNFL, our owners keep giving us chances to prove we can fix it and become better coaches and GMs.

The same defense that gave up 49 to Washington gives up 39 (really less, 8 on kickoff return TD and 3 points, plus points scored after turnovers). Is that improvement?
Dean
The Atlanta Falcons

"We may win big or lose big, but we don't dodge anybody and we don't makes excuses when we lose."
- Jerry Glanville

Mitch-Oilers

Re: Atlanta at Chicago post-game

Postby Mitch-Oilers » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:24 pm

Don't get so worked up, Dean. I'm just busting your chops. I'm sure you will get that defense on track soon.
AFC West Champion 2038, 2039, 2041, 2043
AFC Champion 2043

Shawn-Giants

Postby Shawn-Giants » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:45 pm

I prefer when the fireworks are real time, gives the league a pulse, most of us are using gmail, get a gmail group chat going and invite the coaches who are using different emails clients and we can have a real time group chat going that doesn't clog anyones emails with rants, and not static pages like a forum, and if you don't want to get notified or participate you can exit the chat and not participate.

That way we maintain the real time comments and don't have to permanently save rants and useless banter.

Mitch-Oilers

Postby Mitch-Oilers » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:30 pm

@ Shawn - set it up. Too many steps to rant on the forum. I find the real-time chatter funny
AFC West Champion 2038, 2039, 2041, 2043
AFC Champion 2043

Dean-Atlanta

Postby Dean-Atlanta » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:54 pm

Mitch-Chiefs wrote:Don't get so worked up, Dean. I'm just busting your chops. I'm sure you will get that defense on track soon.

Not getting worked up, I admit many of us would get fired in the NFL for our team's performance.

My defense will b a work in progress, I will be working on the coaching side of defense more but the roster will take time, I'm not going to dismantle my offense to beef up the defense. I have allowed the defensive roster to decline over several seasons, as GM, ansd will have to improve it in the coming seasons to get it to a competitive level.
Dean
The Atlanta Falcons

"We may win big or lose big, but we don't dodge anybody and we don't makes excuses when we lose."
- Jerry Glanville

Dean-Atlanta

Postby Dean-Atlanta » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:58 pm

Shawn-Giants wrote:I prefer when the fireworks are real time, gives the league a pulse, most of us are using gmail, get a gmail group chat going and invite the coaches who are using different emails clients and we can have a real time group chat going that doesn't clog anyones emails with rants, and not static pages like a forum, and if you don't want to get notified or participate you can exit the chat and not participate.

That way we maintain the real time comments and don't have to permanently save rants and useless banter.

Should we use something like Discord as an alternative and still get the immediate effects of the "fireworks" by means of immediate and instant communication after our games?
Dean
The Atlanta Falcons

- Jerry Glanville

Matt-Jacksonville

Postby Matt-Jacksonville » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:27 pm

Actually Discord would be a great place to hang out and watch games

James-Eagles

Postby James-Eagles » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:34 am

Disord would be great in my oppinion. The other thing yo could do is just get a list of coaches that don't want to be in the back and forth in email and exclude them in your email reply.

I was pretty sure shawn had a discord server at one point for the league

Return to “Trash Talk”